virus: Controlling the Playground: Respect Through Fear

From: Archibald Scatflinger (TransdimensionalElf@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 20:14:01 MDT

Children's Books You'll Never See
If you find this sort of list funny, you'll love The Parking Lot Is Full.

  a.. You Were an Accident
  b.. Strangers Have the Best Candy
  c.. The Little Sissy Who Snitched
  d.. Some Kittens Can Fly!
  e.. Getting More Chocolate on Your Face
  f.. Where Would You Like to Be Buried?
  g.. Kathy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her
  h.. The Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Book of Wild Animals of North Amer-Hey! Let's Go Ride Our Bikes!
  i.. All Dogs Go to Hell
  j.. The Kid's Guide to Hitchhiking
  k.. You Are Different and That's Bad
  l.. Dad's New Wife Timothy
  m.. POP! Goes the Hamster...and Other Great Microwave Games
  n.. Testing Homemade Parachutes Using Only Your Household Pets
  o.. The Hardy Boys, the Barbie Twins, and the Vice Squad
  p.. Babar Meets the Taxidermist
  q.. Curious George and the High Voltage Fence
  r.. The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables
  s.. The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
  t.. Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
  u.. The Care Bears Maul Some Campers and Are Shot Dead
  v.. How to Become the Dominant Military Power in Your Elementary School
  w.. Controlling the Playground: Respect Through Fear
  x.. When Mommy and Daddy Don't Know the Answer, They Say God Did It
  y.. What is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
  z.. Why Can't Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?
  aa.. Bi-Curious George
  ab.. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry

http://tacnukebubblebath.tripod.com/writings/badkidsbooks.htm

Surrealists, Harlequinists, Absurdists and Zonked Artists Melee
http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~bach/gwd/principia/body.html

POEE
is one manifestation of
THE DISCORDIAN SOCIETY
about which
you will learn more
and understand
less
We
are a tribe
of philosophers, theologians,
magicians, scientists,
artists, clowns,
and similar maniacs
who are intrigued
with
ERIS
GODDESS OF CONFUSION
and with
Her
Doings

I Tell You: One must
still have chaos in one
to give birth to a
dancing star!
-Nietzsche

http://www.totse.com/en/religion/subgenius/conspir1.html
CRIMES OF THE CONSPIRACY

The Conspiracy had the trust and forthrightness to inform us
that, pointed at every single one of us, was a nuclear weapon
with a hair trigger - but that was okay, because we all had one
pointed at somebody over there, too, and if anybody ever used any
of them, the whole world would be destroyed.

If the nukes were something They wanted us to know about,
just think of the aces up Their sleeves that They aren't
mentioning! But Their secrets are safe, as long as They keep
drawing our attention away with decoy nightmares. As long as
Congress stays busy investigating how the money was laundered for
Iran-Contra or Whitewater, nobody will ask irksome questions
about the corporate slave colonies springing up throughout the
Third World.

Funny how these endless trials over a "shadow government"
always end in mistrials or pardons. Funny how the AIDS virus
"came from green monkeys," "has no cure," but in it's entire history
has not infected a single Senator, Congressman, Cabinet member,
or head of industry. Funny how the drugs that are most sure to
kill and cripple people are sold at every convenience store. And
talk about funny - how bout the weather lately? In some parts it
goes from rain forest to desert in just a few hours.

But saving the world is expensive. For instance, look at
the cost for universal, planetary child immunization against six
major diseases, saving millions of lives a year for say, five
years. 1.4 TRILLION dollars.(2) That's almost as expensive as a
TRIDENT SUBMARINE!! Let's get our priorities straight here!
Besides...do all those kids really WANT to live? Do YOU really
want them to live? Thirty of them, PER MINUTE, are going to
perish miserably of STARVATION, ANYWAY, leaving more for YOU.

As Bucky Fuller pointed out, "the problem isn't production,
but distribution. Enough dead babies are being produced, but
seeing that everyone gets the amount they need is a problem
capitalism hasn't solved."

Smooth fat suit-wearing witchdoctors selling socially
approved drug-dependance on prime-time while sexually frigid
bourgeois self-pity-mongers pay the "justice" department to shoot
kids in the back for jaywalking!! Complain about pollution and
They charge you for Their perfect solution: They remove your
brain, plug up your rectum and fill your skull with dioxin.

God-given individual right (rite) to meditate taken away
while world-spanning corporate snake-monsters pop uranium zits
and tax us for the "privilege" of having the radioactive puss
buried in our backyards-brains-bloodstreams-souls!!

WHY IS IT THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING?

BECAUSE WE LET THEM.

Humans would rather fight their neighbors than the
Conspiracy. That's been the key to Their success. Pinks prefer
the familiar in everything, ESPECIALLY enemies. Colonialism
never would have succeeded anywhere, had the natives not been so
dedicated to fighting amongst themselves that they were happy to
sell out to the invaders for a few extra blunderbusses. By the
time any two given tribes of Normals stop hating each other and
start organizing against the common foe, it's too late and
they're BOTH under the jackboot. What's worse, the minute the
genocidal conquerors finish looting and leave, the natives go
right back to fratricide. This pattern repeats itself in all
human systems, from nations down to kindergarten classrooms. You
can bet that if any group of people are starving to death, their
neighbors will be throwing food away in PLAIN VIEW.

This is the most self-centered, egotistical, all-consuming,
anal retentive, ego-bound, crap-generating, xenophobic, self-
righteous, ignorant, bleached and processed culture ever to have
crawled out of the slime, ruled by the lowest common denominator:
the exploitative, monkey-see-monkey-kill nature of our primitive
inheritance. We are the meanest monkeys on the planet, that's
all - disgusting split-brained apes with big thumbs. When we
stumble upon something new and good, we immediately steel it,
rape it, market it and finally use it all up...and if we can,
we'll stop anyone else from getting a piece.

There MUST be a life form superior to us on this planet. (It
might have been the dolphins and whales, but we've almost
exterminated them.) If we're the top, then this must be a damn
bad neighborhood. In fact, the whole Universe must be seriously
flawed.

Do you see the human race choosing any of the sane options?
When the humans finally held an "Earth Summit," the first thing
they did was ban any discussion of overpopulation. In fact, they
banned the word "overpopulation" itself; FOR RELIGIOUS REASONS!!!
What nattering, blithering IDIOTS!!!

>From the dawn of time, we've done nothing but strangle
ourselves with our own monkey smartness. Too much stinking
ingenuity and not enough common sense. The world will continue
to see GIGANTIC human disasters on a VAST SCALE: famine, eco-
collapse, insurrection, disease, war...If we don't even like our
friends, how can there ever be any common guiding goal for
humanity, any hope of tolerance?

THE CHOICE IS YOURS! DON'T BLOW IT!

OF COURSE this sounds like the product of a diseased mind.

There was a time when I, too, used to think the John
Birchers, Liberty Lobbyists, Unarians and all those other fringe
fanatics were funny kooks, what with their paranoid ramblings
about the Trilateral Commission, The Bildebergers, The CFR, the
World Trade Organization, the IMF, the Federal Reserve and so on.
Then I found out the hard way that they were RIGHTER THAN THEY KNEW!!!

AMAZING BUT TRUE!!!

But the CON keeps you distracted with one or two of it's
offspring, like the Kennedy assassination, so that you think you
have the big picture, and never catch onto the BIG picture. If
you believe anything on Tee Vee or in the newspaper, then you'll
probably believe everything in the Warren Commission Report. If
only a tiny fraction of what ANY "conspiracy nut" says is true
about those six seconds in Dallas, then the entire Federal
Government is, at best, as illegitimate and evil as the old-style
communists who attempted the coup in Russia.

The only difference is, the Russian people TRIED not to let
them get away with it.

In America, YOU didn't even NOTICE because you were too busy
blaming everything on Lee Harvey Oswald. You not only let the
deadly Frankenstein gangster Military Industrial Complex and
their puppets get away with it, you rewarded them by letting Them
have your kids' BODIES for exercises in international banking
like Vietnam, Operation Desert Storm, and Paul McCartney
concerts. Well, GOD BLESS AMERICA and MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS.

Believe me: Your elected officials, top media and business
honchos have always considered you GULLIBLE and STUPID.
They look down on you. I know. I've had to "do lunch" with Them.
To them you are a food animal. Brainwashed Zombie Sheep,
stampeding each other to be first in line for the slaughterhouse.

And they may be right. You ARE so easy to fool. They have
you fretting about some "Star Wars" outer-space missile-defence
ruse, while They are actually spending the money to put Silent
Behavior Control brainwash satellites, spaceborne nightmare mega-
death focused-sunlight/microwave weapons, high-rez infra-red jobs
that can hear and peer into any room, anytime, anywhere.
Vietnam? That wasn't just about selling Pepsi in Southeast Asia...
it was a weapons systems demo.

You won't see any major wars for awhile, only small wars
designed to prove the efficacy of weapons systems - weapons which
can be sold to people who'll want them in case they become the
next product testing sight.

Check out the commercial weapons conspiracy. Which families
and banking companies sell arms? For how many generations?
Where do they sell arms? How much technology does our government
license to other countries, to make CHEAPER weapons?

FREEDOM IS ALWAYS AGAINST THE LAW

Remember how Operation Desert Storm seemed, on TV, like a
cross between a miniseries and an infomercial? The Gulf War,
Grenada, and Panama - those were WEAPONS COMMERCIALS. They even
ran a domestic one: Los Angeles 92. It's like the Olympics; every
four years we have a gala commercial war. There's more money in
it than even NFL Football; you just don't see the names of
McDonnall Douglas, Lockheed, and LTV advertised as sponsors. But
wait till the "SUPER BOWL!!!"

Although it's always better than NOT ENOUGH, there's just
TOO MUCH in this culture...too much of EVERYTHING, packing our
senses to overload. We KNOW we don't NEED all this crap...if we
were to somehow JETTISON it all, we'd probably get a lot more
THINKING and FEELING done. So we fantasize that there must be
places in the world where all this "normal" overcomplication and
stress would be considered absolutely crazy, and the people there
would say, "No wonder you people have cancer worse than anyone
else in the world. No wonder there's so much crime and
everybody's going nuts! Why don't you lay back in this hammock,
have some fruit, and hang out with us topless natives in this
idyllic, primitive utopia for a couple of decades!"

Well, there USED to be places like that.

THERE USED TO BE A WAY TO ESCAPE

Sure, we may be hooked on South America's coffee and Japan's
microchips, but we've hooked them and almost EVERYBODY ELSE on
OUR POP CULTURE, our diabolically seductive brand of mindless
consumerism. Amazonian Indians are walking around in Coca-Cola
T-shirts, Aerosmith T-shirts. The Japanese are wearing Desert
Storm combat fashion and paying $2,000 for a simulated .44
Magnum that shoots B-B's. All based on the most insidious
products America has to offer - Hollywood Movies, Pop Music,
Prime Time Television, snotty attitudes, and slick catch phrases.
Our trash "pop" is the current meme; it burrows straight into the
world's subconscious and cuts across all barriers. In the middle
of Tibet you'll see that damn Rambo T-shirt, and when the Tibetan
wearing it finishes his Pepsi, he'll THROW THE CAN ON THE GROUND
- because that's how the Americans do things; get instant
gratification, then leave the garbage for someone else to clean
up.

Mindless consumerism has been successfully foisted off on
Third World chumps because convenience is a stronger drug than
heroin. They don't want democracy, they want Madonna albums.
They don't want the sacred tea of their ancestors, they want Dr.
Pepper...or better yet, a banana wine cooler. And they sure as
hell don't want to return to any practices of their ancestors -
that requires patience and creative thought. It's not instant
gratification. Even with prayer, one has to wait - but turn on
the TV, and the sweet voice of consumption is instantly right
there in front of you. Push a button on the microwave, and out
pops dinner. You don't have to wait for anything - you don't
even have to get out of your car. We've addicted the entire
world, tagging their brains with our radioactive photon emissions
like a dog marking it's territory.

Rabid consumers jack-off in awe over High Definition TV-
Virtual Reality "state of the art" toys which are really nothing
but industrial fallout from technologies already obsolete in the
60's!! What The Conspiracy considers primitive space junk They
sell to the masses, in the form of New Product to slowly,
entertainingly kill us!!

It doesn't really matter that The Conspiracy has
manufactured TV's that can watch us, for it manufactures TV's
that WE WATCH.

It's been shown that heavy TV addicts perceive a much
greater level of violence around them than do abstainers.
Immersion in the TV reality, where everyone is always "sitting on
a time bomb" (be it wacky or deadly), makes people paranoid and
isolated. While simultaneously uniting people with common images
and fantasies, it cut's them off from reality. On TV, all
problems are solved in 30 or 60 minutes - so people start
expecting the same convenience in real life. The world becomes
image, rather than visa versa. TV distorts what we are; we
aspire to become what it shows, and pretty soon reality is worse
than bad science fiction. (In OLD MOVIES, the only time They
moved the army into Los Angeles was when the GIANT ANTS came out
of the sewers or the Martians invaded.) People see the collage
of sadistic ultra-violence on television every day, and wonder,
"Why the hell shouldn't we have this much FUN in real life?"
It's not that people get real life confused with TV - it's that
they are indistinguishable now.

Television both integrates the culture and destroys
literacy, reducing us to a homogeneous mass of photon-dependant
P-heads. Pinks aren't sentient enough to disengage their sense
of identity from the products being sold to them. They ARE their
tennis shoes, jackets, drugs, fast foods, favorite shows, pop groups
and media stars... and the CON, rather than protecting the minds and
psyches of the undiscerning, childlike Pinks, exploits that
weakness. Everything, including so called "news" and "fact" is
reduced to "entertainment" geared to the lowest common
denominator...irrelevant sound bites and factoids made to seem
meaningful. People PAY not to think.

That's why TV SEEMS FREE but isn't. You pay in free will
for those broadcasts, and not just by having to sit through the
ads. Everything They let you watch is being run through a Number
4, industrial strength, Mammon Filter on it's way to your brain.
Most people understand that...but they are too lazy to take it's
evil effects into account.

The sports conspiracy...the entertainment conspiracy...the
fashion conspiracy...it's all a circus, to keep you deluded, to
keep you stupid, to keep you thinking of nothing else but your
stomach, your genitals and your ATM card. YOU ARE BEING TRAINED
TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT YOURSELF, to HATE yourself. It's a
sad matter of disempowerment.

If you turn that around, and fight The Conspiracy infection
that's already in you, and make yourself more capable, more in
control of the events around you, you'll have more FREEDOM. And
that's the BEST thing you can do in revenge. It's not the only
thing you can do. You can try to keep your needs down, and your
plans loose...give 'em a low silhouette...escape the credit
system...cash only...fly under the radar whenever you can...but
They'll still track you.

Turning wild animals into manageable slave units is not
easy. Children must be institutionalized and forced into totally
unnatural practices such as sitting in stationary positions for
hours, reacting to bells, stifling curiosity, kissing authority's ass, ect.
Upon adolescence the Conspiracy rips out the original mind and installs
glitch filled software, obsolete before the season's out. The individual is
sucked deeper and deeper into the abstract universe of symbols,
now indistinguishable from reality. The institutionalized
techno-society point of view is further enforced as those who act
differently are ostracized or beaten by their "peers." Is it any
surprise that those who don't want to work for the company, get
married, and breed a new litter of future employees, are
considered AIDS-sneezing sodomites or pet-molesting, baby-eating
devil worshipers? Is it any surprise that some of them ARE?

DON'T TAKE DRUGS: GIVE THEM TO ME!!!

They listen to you through your telephone without its even
being off the hook, and watch you from satellites that can peer
down onto any street, anywhere. The only legal drugs are alcohol
and tobbaco; reality-numbing tranquilizers. Most forms of sex are
crimes. Exercise of instincts must be suppressed for Their
system to work. No one who is Truly Free is really going to feel
like saluting a flag or dying for God and Company.

They kick in your door any time they want to. All they have
to yell is "DRUGS!" and you and your spouse are in jail, your
kids are farmed out to the state, your car and house are suddenly
theirs. They can walk up to you anywhere today and say, "Excuse
me, can we see your wallet, please? Hmm, you have a lot of cash
here. We'll have to confiscate it - you fit the profile of
someone who might be a drug dealer."

The fake "war on drugs" is eroding every last bit of freedom
we've managed to wring out of the sons-of-bitches since 1776.
We've spent 200 years trying to make "We The People" include
someone besides the white land-owning aristocracy, and now that
we're finally beginning to do it, they're going over to the other
end of the Constitution to tell us what rights we don't have.
Everything that is not forbidden is proscribed.

Nobody up there is a friend of yours. Nobody up there wants
to see you get what you would call freedom. The purpose of
"government" is to produce and maintain consumers and workers
who will keep the cost of labor down, and the profits high for the owners.
If you believe that any of the Janus faced jackasses running for
office are going to do anything for you, if you think that even
one of these "people" who claim to be on the side of liberty and
freedom cares in the slightest what you want, then you have
bought The Conspiracy line. And you didn't even have to go to
room 101.

The Conspiracy will not, cannot rest until it controls
everything. They want to make sure that when The Dome goes up,
they'll be on the inside and everybody else is out there. If
they can't make us Normal, they'll make us HOMELESS. They'll
work us and tax us until we're powerless bums and slaves, so poor
and cowed that when they come to take away our kids we won't
complain, but thank them.

HOW MUCH JUST FOR THE GRISTLE?

But NO, you say. This is all just TOO PARANOID, BITTER,
MEAN and DEPRESSING!! There's more democracy and less tyranny in
the world now than ever before!

GET REAL. Sure, they can vote now in those Commie
countries. But where has voting gotten us? Our "choices" are
between two or three scapegoats to hurl garbage at. UNSEEN
OTHERS make all the rules. Real governments don't want
publicity. They've kept the rubes happy for centuries, simply by
letting them "build the prisons for themselves."

All presidents are only symbols, bar-coded Tarot-card
chessmen in the Conspiracy's ceremonial Monopoly Gameboard Earth.
Elections don't need to be fixed; they are FIXES for the hopeless
who are all too willing to deceive themselves into getting a
sense of "empowerment" by standing in line for hours to put a
little checkmark on a dead piece of the Amazonian Rainforest.
Some reptile shoves a card in front of your face: "Which vampire
would you like to pay to suck your blood? Clone One, Clone One,
or Clone One?" And you Pink Boys and Girls lecture about apathy!
I repeat: They see us as MEAT - nobody gives a flightless FUCK
what you think - and all those trees did die for nothing. Yes,
you are free - free to be a consumption-gratified meat sack,
sleepwalking malls coast to coast, reflexively seeking out the
hide wrapped around another mobile hamburger.

If you ask most people to name their religion, you'll get a
LIE - it'll only be what they SAY they believe, lip service to
invisible super-beings on the off-chance that some might actually
exist. Their politics define what they actually DO. That's the
filter through which they filter everything. When someone says
they are a conservative or a liberal, that self-determination
reveals far more than their professed "religion" about their
world view and their perceived relationship to the Universe.

Even so, there are no hard and fast rules. There are PLENTY
of liberals who think like Nazis, and there actually exist
conservatives who think like Jesus. Just look at how many
Democrats could be convinced they were really Republicans after
all, and voted for Reagan, Bush and Clinton. Count the bosses
from both parties that are in jail for malfeasance, embezzlement,
thievery, cronyism...and that's just for their business crimes.
The "intelligence" community, of course, never, ever gets
touched.

What's the difference? Both parties bend over for their
special interest groups. The Republican Party, once the most
noble institution in the land, is now sold out to the country-
club effete rich and superstitious religious fanatics. The
Democratic Party, once the most noble institution in the land, is
the fawning lap dog for the whining jerk-kneed, quivering under
the table with it's tail between it's legs. Both have been
broken under the Conspiracy wheel.

My outlook is so much more extreme than either far left or
far right that, to me, they might as well be identical. Both
ideologies are JUST MORE RELIGION. Both might as well be Cargo
Cultist's bowing down before department store dummies. I believe
in freedom of religion, and Cargo Cultists are free to worship
dummies if they wish. But between the "Politically Correct" on
the one hand and the "Theologically Correct" on the other, we're
being P.C.ed and J.C.ed until freedom is D.O.A.

YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY, and you can't believe anything you
read. It's LIES all the way down the line, starting with your
first-grade history primer and leading up to this very sentence.
All this ballyhoo about the God-fearing founding fathers, and how
this nation is based on the Bible - !#!@!*! Those guys were all
Masons and Deists working under the Sign of the ALL-SEEING EYE!
Check out the back of the dollar bill.

WE ARE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS

Funny how the people who holler for "less government" want
even more government in the bedroom! They fulminate and
demonstrate against abortion, sex, drugs, and birth control, but
God forbid that big business be forced to stop pumping millions
of tons of polychlorinated waste into the oceans, or belching
poisonous smoke into the deteriorating atmosphere! No limits on
business, only on pleasure. They have satellites that can read
your license plates while birth control remains at a medieval
level. Teen VD, AIDS and pregnancy skyrockets, and
overpopulation threatens to negate any population...and yet the
panic-stricken Pinks shriek, "But if we teach sex education in
schools, it'll only give kids ideas!"

Ingrained hypocrisy and double standards are the building
blocks of the so called "conservative" lifestyle. As long as you
don't show NIPPLES or POT SMOKING, and nobody CUSSES, you can
call any kind of ultra-violence or demeaning pornography "family
entertainment." Drinking beer and watching a girl in a wet T-
shirt and a G-string rub her butt against a pole at one of those
bars with a name like "HOOTERS"...that's GOOD CLEAN FUN, and you
can bring the kids. Yet you can be thrown in jail for simply
possessing an inanimate book, if it has the printed words or
pictures that "go too far."

But you watered-down so-called "liberals," you young soi-
disant "Slackers" with your tie-dyes, Hard Rock Cafe T-shirts and
bitchin' hairdos, you who think you're on our side, are even
worse. The rest of the brain-dead idiots have an excuse. But
YOU KNEW from the beginning what was happening, and yet you bent
over HAPPILY, offering up your aerobicised buns to the
Alternative Conspiracy, saying, "HERE! TAKE ALL YOU WANT! WIDEN
IT TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!" You sorry simps think you're so
aware and radical while doing your best to conform to the norm
defined by Normal non-conformity! You are your own worst
nightmare: A DUMBASS. FACE IT: all this New-Age clap-trap means
is, now when you shaft the next guy, you've got to have a smile
on your face when you do it.

At least conservatives always have that hilarious total
assurance that they're right. Liberals indulge in too much
mealy-mouthed, wishy-washy DOUBT before they sell you out. They
always think, "Surly that other person is human, like me. Too
bad we HAVE to KILL you." At least the conservatives have the
good sense to WANT to KILL us.

Well, I've HAD IT with these goody-two-shoes, politically
correct, New Age, namby-pamby, hand-wringing do-gooders, who
presume that THEIR brand of The Conspiracy would be ANY LESS
HIDEOUS than that of the right wing fascists who've been
running/ruining this country since the 63 coup. The conservative
Glorps may be enslaved by greed and the dollar, but the
Tragically Hip-Hop Wimps and P.C. Pinks are enslaved by
bottomless guilt, and by pretending NOT to be enslaved by the
arty dollar.

The Trendy Liberal Con is the Unfashionable Conservative
Con's slickest trick, a Black Hole that absorbs anything "cool"
and "anti-conspiracy," anything revolutionary that may later
become a threat, and then spits it back out as cutesy, watered-
down trivia, mass-produced and mass-marketed, packaged to move,
paraded as another triumph for the Culture Dish of the Universal
Beehive - something any normal can enjoy when it gets tired of
masturbating Smurfs.

VICTIMS OF THE VICTIMS' SOCIETY

Have you noticed how the Conspiracy will suddenly announce
in the media, that thanks to a huge study with endless funding
that kept thousands of bureaucrats and sociologists busy, they
can proudly announce this incredible new discovery, and it turns
out to be some UTTERLY pointless thing that, moreover, ANY DUMB-
ASS could already have told you was common sense? And remember
how BURNED-UP you got, to think that your hard earned tax money
was being thrown willy-nilly at any gang of jargon-jabbering
whiners with a self-invented "NEEDY CAUSE"??

Don't you SEE?

The Conspiracy encourages and publicizes only the most
kooky, ridiculous, simple-minded, knee-jerk extremism, in order
to turn you OFF to ANYTHING EFFECTIVELY "ALTERNATIVE"!

Of course, you can't blame the Con for taking advantage of a
good thing. All those "special interests" are but the visible
froth on the great heaving sea of "victims." Fashionable
crybabyism, an orgy of denial of any responsibility for one's
situation, especially denial of the fact that even within this
society of co-dependant cross-victimization, IT ACTUALLY REMAINS
DOG EAT DOG. It's who can out-victim who at this point. The
Conspiracy sits back and laughs. It's babies squall and bleat
and wet themselves.

HAS YOUR HOLISTIC VEGETARIAN PSYCHIATRIST
PLANTED SEEDS OF SHITE??

All these "Visualize World Peace" assholes, "love Warriors"
and "neo-shamans"...If they can sit and visualize world harmony
clearly enough, WHOO BOY, that's better than voting! BECAUSE
it's MAGIC! The tree-hugging, crystal-head New Age loveburgers
FORGET that going back to nature includes open ditch latrines in
mid-summer, staphylococcus bacteria, plague-ridden rats and no
antibiotics. THEY choose to DENY their FULL evolutionary
heritage AS animals, or even as hunter-gatherers, which involves
a lot more sweating and swearing and hurting and killing than
they care to admit.

I'm reaching out to the real minorities - individuals - who
aren't weeping about oppression, because THEY HAVE NEVER LET
ANYBODY OPPRESS THEM WITHOUT A DEATH STRUGGLE. The half-assed
sits around and blames one or two piddling aspects of the Con,
the fully-assed SERVES AS A LIVING EXAMPLE of SOMETHING THE
CONSPIRACY HATES TO SEE.

As the years go by, it will become more obvious that "1984"
already HAPPENED way back in 1953!!! ONE HAND has been jerking
MANY PUPPETS. America, in some ways, is hardly any different
than China. In China, you have to do what They want. In
America, you can do whatever you want - as long as you want what
They want.

THE PLANET OF THE CLONEMOBILES

Firebirds and Camaros are what are termed "clonemobiles" -
the cars of choice of one of the mainstream types of Pinks. The
cars look exactly alike, and the people who drive them are
exactly alike. They all listen to the same radio station, no
matter what part of the country they're in, because even if the
call letters are different, it's still the same radio station.
The DJ's all tell the same jokes, at the same time of day, and
it's always Real Rock Radio, and the same songs are always
playing simultaneously in every nook and cranny of the nation.

It's the Rise of the Mediocretins. Everything looks just
like it does on TV. Every city is the same city now, spores of
one gigantic spreading amoebic "mall" that will someday cover the
globe like an endless antbed. From any given downtown, you drive
for hours past the identical mini-malls, Pizza-Huts, apartment
complexes and housing developments in endless repetition. This
used to be considered dystopian science fiction. Now that it's
here, we think it's perfectly normal. Small towns, once
different, now all have the Whataburger, the Burger King, the
mall, the Cinema-Octoplex...while everything that made them
unique or "quaint" locales is swallowed by THE DEVOURING
PINKNESS.

ATTENTION PINKS! - INSENSATE MEAT PUPPETS!

If you can step away from your numbness long enough to
really look around you...does what you see excite you? Does it
give you Freedom? Does it do anything for you but prolong the
numbness? "Oh, it's ok," you say, "Everything is okay. In fact,
I don't like things that are more than okay, because then it
makes me think that there might be things that are less than
okay. As long as everything is okay, that's good enough! You
can't have your cake and eat it too. Don't make waves. Okay?
We're free enough - we can indulge in the properly ritualized
"bad" behavior, like going to the lake, watching the game,
getting real drunk and beating our dogs, that's understood - we
all do that. Now, going to the lake and launching heads,
chanting, getting naked, stoked to the max, performing beating
rituals with each other's dogs. NO WAY!!!" And it's okay to
sublimate our sexual drives into things like despoiling the
landscape at the expense of health and future just for money,
because the only thing that gives our tired, twisted old nervous
systems a thrill is the thought that we can buy MORE THINGS.

There are degrees of aliveness. You can be not only stupid,
but 90% DEAD, and still hold down a Conspiracy 9-to-5 job. Your
body keeps clocking in, functioning on 10% of your life essence,
while the Con gets the rest. YOU MORON...They've got you
thinking it's perfectly natural to "work" for a "living!!" What
you WANT to do is real work, something useful and fulfilling -
nothing wrong with that - but what you HAVE to do is slavery. No
matter what They're paying, you're selling TOO CHEAP.

In the Middle Ages, they called it The Obscene Kiss; kissing
Satan's bum was the way a sorcerer was initiated. Today, we have
corporate-style butt-kissing...bestowing that submissive kiss
upon the posterior of the Chief Executive Devil and his minions.

THE "WORK" ETHIC IS SATANIC!!

Mark my words - it will be our doom! Our little terrarium
Earth is turning into a toxic toilet controlled by dim-wits. Day
after day slips by, time you could have invested in doing
something truly useful while having a good time, but instead sold
out cheap to The Conspiracy - like a SUCKER! Years out of YOUR
LIFE, with nothing to show for them but lots of paid household
bills. YOU'LL NEVER GET ANY OF THOSE PRECIOUS YEARS
BACK...you'll just get older and older, and develop more chronic
aches, pains and regrets. And when you die, the Con at large
will just say, "Well there's plenty more where that one came
from."

Pessimistic? Hell, I'm so pessimistic I'm afraid most of my
most PESSIMISTIC PREDICTIONS will turn out to have been
IDIOTICALLY OPTIMISTIC. A little pessimism and paranoia never
hurt anybody. But the Pinks and Yups and Nuzis and Yinkies have
been employing Positive Thinking and suchlike namby-pamby mama's
boy stuff for the last 20,000 years, and things just keep getting
worse FASTER. Yet, through the magic of Positive Thinking, THEY
DON'T CARE!

It may be too late to stop being optimistic - but it's never
too late to start being bitterly pessimistic.

Remember, things could be much, much worse. That's the
consolation. You could SUDDENLY, ONE MINUTE FROM NOW, be
screaming in unimaginable pain, half burned to death and trapped
inside the white-hot twisted metal and broken glass and charred
wood of wherever you are when IT happens...

...or you could be lying on parched ground with bones so
brittle from malnutrition, and a brain so ruined by disease, that
ALL LIFE for you has become that one dry, vermin-ridden grain of
rice at the end of your tongue...

...or you could be rich but afflicted with something caused
by your own lifestyle that bites deeper into you, but ever so
slowly, so that you never stop thinking of killing
yourself...("Then they'd be sorry.")

...or you could be so wrapped up in your job that you
haven't noticed that you've gone crazy, that you've only been
hypnotised into thinking that "everything's okay," but actually
there is starvation and misery all around that will catch up with
you sooner or later...

But that hasn't happened yet, so in the meantime, WHO
CARES??!!! - as long as the power plants still run, and we can
televise ritual yearly Earth Days, where the liberals
congratulate themselves for being liberals, and the conservatives
congratulate themselves for fooling the liberals, and the ones
in-between are ground into dog food.