virus: Supporting the Church of Virus

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 04:34:45 MDT

Dear Fellows,

Any volunteers to help with a few minor improvements I see we can make to
the BBS or other Virus related tasks?

For example, I notice that the Virus bookshop (
http://virus.lucifer.com/books.html ) does not have links to any online
bookstores for many of the books listed. I am prepared to re-code pages like
that, inserting full Amazon links (with the churchofvirus referrer link so
that we earn the commissions).

Is anyone else prepared to volunteer some time for small projects like this?
We could create a to do list on the BBS where people can take the tasks
similar to a ticketing system. This would give David some deserved relief
and provide an opportunity for those who are not financially strong at
present to contribute to the CoV.

Regards

Jonathan
http://www.limbicnutrition.com/blog/