virus: joedees and hermit.

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 17:28:35 MDT

ummm...what exactly did i miss here?

there, i guess, is some petty bickering between the two mentioned
in the title? what and why don't concern me that much...
honestly, i haven't been following it that much either.

if there is some sort of miscommunicated dispute, some sort of general
bickering between the two, could you please move it to
personal email. i really hate it when i get my inbox filled
with a bunch of stupid shit that does not pertain to me,
and, in fact, pertains to one person specifically on the list.

why are you two doing this? i can understand and accept that there
are those people on the list that won't get along- period. but
why are you guys doing this over the BBS and the email list?
you two are beginning to look like some childish politicians.
i thought the board was more than that. in fact, the antitesis of that.
from my knowledge of the virian church, we're supposed to be
leaning towards the intelligent side- where is the intelligence in this?

just thought that i'd take my turn filling your inbow and BBS with my
share of needless BS.

-grow the fuck up,
athenonrex