virus: Calif. Approves Stem Cell Research

From: Jkr438@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 20:40:58 MDT

I am very thankful that California has the political will to stand up to the
Bush administration's ban on therapeutic cloning/stem cell research. I
expect that we will see some lawsuits over this, putting the Bush
administration in the bizarre situation of opposing state's rights, something
that the republicans have traditionally favored.

-Jake

Yahoo! News - Calif. Approves Stem Cell Research
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&
u=/ap/20020923/ap_on_re_us/stem_cell_law&e=1

(p.s. thanks to Hermit for finding this URL for me)