virus: To all you worthless LOSERS!!

From: Jkr438@aol.com
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 22:00:36 MDT

    Do not make fun of my MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

    If you have the cojones to do such a thing, let's take it to the #virus
    channel! You'll be sorry you even showed up you slimey no good mother
    fucker. No wait! You are worse than a mother fucker, you can just go fuck
    yourself for all your mother cares about your sorry ass. She'd be ashamed
    that she was cuddling an asshole like when you finally came into being, you
    worthless protostome!!!!!

    Eat shit and fester!

    Of course if you weren't going to slander my mother, then happy fucking
    mother's day, you coward!!

    Love,

    -Jake