virus: The Messenger

From: Jkr438@aol.com
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 10:12:38 MDT

    deer ma, i highly recommend this movie about jones of ark. i hear those
    lovely french people almost threw a fit over her. she was a fine glass of
    wine and a bite of tasty cheeze, . . . if you know what i mean. (are you
    there ma? . . . are you listening, ma? . . . . . . . . ) i promise not to let
    those nasty little brits hurt you like that, ma. nobody's gonna burn you like
    that if I have anything to do with it. cost-benefit analysis and preemption
    have that bridge burned *before* you have to even think of it already. so
    don't even think, about it . . . do you ever catch yourself talking out loud
    to yourself? what does that sound like, ma? ma? are you listening? just nod
    if you can hear me, . . . is there anyone at home? love,-j

    p.s. - there is no pain if i drink enough everclear, and if the tourniquet is
    tight enough there won't be much bleeding either when i have myself
    castrated, ma. bet you didn't know that! i can add years to my life and boost
    my iq, guaranteed! i simply can't get over that "snip-snip" sound. at least
    that's what pa used to tell me right after the jokes about cost-benefit
    analysis, and right before that funny about immortality. you remember pa,
    don't you ma? ma? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/
    . . . scheduled evolutionary psych chat on #virus IRC channel tomorrow. . .
    http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=;action=chat read up, ma.
    think preemption. btw, ma, those little brits aren't amerikan so don't worry
    'bout my burning them. the king of france loved jones, and I love you, ma.
    -jake, your loyal son in lucy-fur.