Re: virus: Re:Possibly not important

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 16:37:25 MDT

    I think the key here is that CoV SHOULD always be striving to consciously engineer a would-be designer religion. The day it stops is the day we have old, dead dogma as our core. We can learn a few truths along the way, even have a dynamic manifesto, but can we really have any sacred, canonized truths and meet our adaptivity goals.

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.