virus: Just shoot me between the fucking eyes and call it even!!!!!

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 16:59:37 MDT

    Just shoot me between the fucking eyes and call it even!!!!!

    Walter

    Mother Fined for Child's Fear of Dentist

    May 23, 10:11 am ET

    BERLIN (Reuters) - A German mother was fined 100 euros ($116.9) because
    her eight-year-old daughter refused to open her mouth for the school
    dentist. "The dentist wanted to check her teeth, but the girl was afraid
    and refused to open her mouth. So the dentist reported her," a court
    spokesman in the central town of Wernigerode said on Thursday.

    Local authorities imposed the fine on the mother and the court upheld
    that decision. The mother has agreed to pay the fine.

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.