virus: Anti-alien-abduction thought screen helmet

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 17:57:11 MDT

    http://www.stopabductions.com/

    The thought screen helmet blocks telepathic communication between aliens and humans. Aliens cannot immobilize people wearing thought screens nor can they control their minds or communicate with them.

    Results of the thought screen helmet exceeded expectations. Since January 2000 aliens have not taken any abductees while they were wearing thought screen helmets using Velostat shielding. See Case Histories and Testimonials.

    <snip>

    JON LOCKE,
    ALIEN ABDUCTEE

    "Since trying Michael Menkin's Helmet, I have not been bothered by alien mind control. Now my thoughts are my own.I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society.My life is better than ever before.Thank you Michael for the work you are doing to save all humanity."
    - Jon Locke

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28548>