virus: True Bravery

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 13:54:08 MDT

        This guy and his wife walk into the dentist office and the guy says
    "Man, I gotta get a tooth pulled. I'm in a big hurry. I don't have time
    for gas, novocaine or nothin, just take some pliers and pull it out."

        The dentist says "Well, OK, I admire your bravery, let's take a look
    at the tooth."

        The guy turns to his wife and says "Honey, show him your tooth."

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.