RE: virus: oohhhh, dog, help me I can't stop

From: William P. MacKinnon (bmackinn@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 21:39:19 MDT

    As usual, Walter makes my day.

    Don't ever stop.

    Wild Bill

    High Court Preserves Affirmative Action

    Jun 23, 6:23 PM (ET)

    By ANNE GEARAN

    WASHINGTON (AP) - <snip>
    In two decisions involving the University of Michigan, the court
    underscored that racial quotas are unconstitutional but left room for
    the nation's public universities - and by extension other public and
    private institutions - to seek ways to take race into account.

    ummm, let's think........

    1) watermelon eating contest

    2) sailing regatta

    3) games of H-O-R-S-E

    4) polo

    5) Trivial Pursuit, Gangsta-Rap Edition

    6) Trivial Pursuit, Pop Edition

    7) dissertation on great American colonels

    8) dissertation on Colonel Sanders

    .....oohhhh, dog, help me I can't stop........

    Walter

    PS--I did note that Clarence "pube-on-the-coke-can" Thomas voted the
    correct "Fuck NO" on both of the affirmative action questions.

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.