Re: virus: oohhhh, dog, help me I can't stop

From: Jkr438@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 02:39:18 MDT

    But seriously folks,

    This is a point that really bugs me, is the near complete senselessness and
    outright racism of the war on drugs. Essentially depriving millions of people,
    and predominantly minorities of their citizenship. Perhaps shame is
    occasionally appropriate.

    But that's about the end of what I have to say about it today.

    Love and peace,

    -Jake