virus: Re:Weekly chat topics for July

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 16:23:27 MDT

    [David Lucifer]
    Upcoming chats, every Tuesday at 9pm CST, 10pm EST

    Tuesday 2003.07.01 - Why can't rational people agree on anything?

    [rhinoceros]
    I think rational people occasionaly agree on one thing or another. Did you have in mind one of the following for the IRC chat?

    "Why can't at least some rational people agree on everything?"

    or was it "Why can't all rational people agree at least on some things?"

    or what? This one could be interesting as well:

    "Why can't I always agree with myself of one minute ago?"

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28777>