virus: Liberia

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 15:21:03 MDT

    Now I hear they're considering sending U.S. troops to the fucking Ivory
    Coast to break up a bar-fight.

    Jeeeezzzzuuuusss H. Christ in a strap-on!

    Full Metal Jacket, Warner Bros., 1987

    Crazy Earl:

    "These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants,
    walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the
    finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the
    world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.
    "

    Walter

    PS--Just fuck me runnin...........

    --