Re: virus: Butterflies and Wheels: Science and Religion

From: Ouri M (ouri_maler@yahoo.fr)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 21:28:50 MDT

    I agree with most of this...Except for the black-and-white over-generalization. There are atheists who uphold their views fanatically without considering evidence, just as there are theists who make mostly logical claims without being over-aggressive. While it's more often the other way around, I don't think we should delude ourselves nto thinking all the 'good guys' are on our side...