virus: Re:The law and what might have been

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 02:46:34 MDT

    A serious proposal is made which could eliminate the current madness of the US Government, provoked by the media distribution companies, in attempting (as previously documented on this thread) to convert some 30% of the population into felons (and in so doing, removing their ability to vote). This is the first draft of the proposal, submitted for discussion and is not for distribution outside the CoV as we do not wish to be slash-dotted or have our precedence stolen. The article in question may be viewed at [ Hermit, "Re:The law and what might have been", Reply 13, 2003-07-24 ] (http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28770). Please note and respect the attached copyright notice.

    Hermit

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28770>