virus: Re:The End of Freedom: Enforced Conformity

From: ElvenSage (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 01:52:00 MDT

    My god (or lack there of)! I read about a few of those things before, but there are a lot more occurances than I knew about. I've been following the political realm pretty closely for the last couple of weeks, and it's very frightening. A lot of the things that I hear others have gotten in trouble for, I do, and have done. Hell, I even dressed up as Osama Bin Laden for Halloween! I guess maybe I've just gotten lucky and haven't had any trouble.

    Maybe it's time for us to start to watch what I do and say? Or perhaps this is the point in time we should do and say what we wish the most? Sorry, I'm babbling again.

    ----
    This message was posted by ElvenSage to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28775>