RE: virus: Re:The law and what might have been

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 09:41:49 MDT

    "As for what Hermit says - I filter the charlatan. So if you say your
    purpose was to just figure the value of CD sales, great, I honestly send

    all Hermitposts directly to the bin. I thought you were implying that
    the musicians are ripped off in the process and that is simply not the
    case."

    Hermit, he's not going to see your flame anyway, so why submit the list
    to more name-calling?