Re: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 13:40:59 MDT

    From: "David McFadzean" <david@lucifer.com>
    To: <virus@lucifer.com>
    Subject: Re: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance
    to all Virians
    Date sent: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:59:37 -0400
    Send reply to: virus@lucifer.com

    According to the peer rating system, Hermit is one of the most highly
    respected members of the community, although, considering his
    actions, I have a hard time figuring out why. Does anyone actually
    believe that he would use such a system honestly with respect to
    myself, Bill Roh, or anyone who dares to disagree with him?
    There may be no better system available, but that does not entail that
    the present one profferred is any good. As long as political prejudices,
    personal biases and emotions, which are inextricably human
    components, are factored into peer ratings, they will be less than fair
    and objective, and I see no way around this.