RE: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 15:32:45 MDT

    [Bill]
    <snip>
    Anyone who dares to research Hermit's posts, will find them rife with
    dishonesty and obfuscation.
    <snip>

    [Kalkor]
    I stopped reading your post after I got to this line, Bill. I will continue
    when you clarify and/or support the assertion. To paraphrase:

    "I assert 'A'. I provide no support for my assertion; the reader must take
    my assertion at face value as true and I further instruct the reader to
    perform his/her own research to verify the validity of MY assertion."*

    Please treat us like rational humans. And please don't make the same
    assumption that I have already responded to Joe about, namely that we will
    rate you unfairly simply because you think we will. Give us a bit more
    credit than that, please.

    (* also note that a logic truth table will show your statement to be false
    most of the time... someone biased towards hermit who dares to research
    hermit's post will most certainly find nothing of the sort <wink>)

    Kalkor