RE: virus: Reputation bribery

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 16:54:38 MDT

    [Jonathan]
    I am offering a full massage and semi-nude pictures of myself to
    everyone who rates me as pillar of the community (7). Currently I am
    ranked somewhere around tax collector status of 4.5210.

    Also, I rated myself a 4 - neutral. Is this the done thing or ought I
    give myself a hearty self-love 7?

    Jonathan (Limbic)

    [Kalkor]
    W0000000t! I'll hold you to that offer. I am becoming something of a massage
    sponge... I started to go into withdrawal during break between spring and
    summer term because I wasn't getting one every week. You can keep the
    pictures tho, donate them to science (yes I will kiss the girl from venus,
    FOR SCIENCE!!!).

    The higher you rate yourself, the more weight your ratings of others will
    be, if I understand correctly, since your own rating of yourself affects
    your rating of yourself... "there is the theory of the mobius... a *twist*
    in the fabric of space... where time becomes a loop... where time becomes a
    loop... where time becomes a loop..."

    Kalkor