Re: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 13:49:52 MDT

    From: "Joe Dees"
    > If he had attacked David's mother as he has attacked mine, would David
    > still find himself constrained to be lenient with him? And why should
    > an attack upon my mother rather than David's provoke any different
    > (or lack of) moderator response?

    If Hermit attacked my mother I would probably do the same thing as I
    did when you accused me of sucking on Hermit's "ideologicallly syphilitic
    dick", that is, nothing but lose respect for the attacker. I certainly
    wouldn't retaliate in kind because that would just be stupid, right?

    I haven't decided on an appropriate response yet. As I told Hermit,
    I feel nauseous over the cesspool that used to be the CoV.

    David