RE: virus: Re:Shifting Ideological Sands

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 16:44:49 MDT

    Quite. And herein my brethren, lies the true (IHO) mission of Virus. To
    disabuse the world of the notion that it's fate lies beyond the remit of
    its own collective volition.
    [Blunderov] *

    *(Who in spite of his use of the word 'true', claims no affiliation with
    'the Spouter of of Lies' ie Saul of Tarsus,** (be sure to lose no
    opportunity to confound your Christian acquaintances with this not
    inconsequential inconsistency in the whole edifice of so called
    "Christianity") or, for that matter, a definitive (or even credible)
    interpretation of the words of my brother Kharin.

    ** for the curious: Google = "Paauline Heresy" eg:

    "For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in
    among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men
    arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them"
    (Acts 20:29-30). Heresy, coming from the Greek verb meaning "to choose,"
    connotes "a theological choice contrary to norm."

    cue Rhinoceros...

    Yes well, time to sign off now....