Re: virus: Come play with my camera - oh baby

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 18:01:19 MDT

    Thanks a bunch David.

    Whats with the House of Worship? Well, I am fortunate enough to design
    and build most of the Church - Temple - Mosque sound systems in town.
    Houe of Worship is a trade mag of Church A/V systems that focuses on how
    to present the spoken word. It's good business - and the people are
    friendly and easy to deal with. They do however, in all my experiences,
    fit every possible stereotype. The Church people are friendly, but
    usually try to convert me - but not always. The Temple work is always
    tough because they attack you on pricing and then complain about strange
    things. But in general they are ok. I have not done a Mosque myself,
    there are only a couple in town and they were done before my return.

    The Guy in the golf shirt - kinda stocky - that's my younger brother. He
    introduced me the CoV 6 years ago.

    I'll set up some presets - and anyone wanting to get into the network
    functions - let me know and I'll get you the pass for it.

    Thanks again

    --
    Reason - Vision - Empathy
    Tools for a healthy mind