RE: virus: Scientology: What is it? What are your opinions?

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 11:29:38 MDT

    (I have a large scientology-based business operating out of my building.
    They don't work for the CoS but they use their principals and are all
    -ists. Also my receptionist at one time was an -ist.)

    Oh how embarrassing. They use their principles, not their principals.

    ---
    To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to
    <http://www.lucifer.com/cgi-bin/virus-l>