RE: virus: To David:

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 17:07:02 MDT

    Still another example of Jake's attempts to substitute bullying,
    browbeating, insults and intimidation for rational discourse, attempts
    that I sincerely hope that David is indeed dealing with offlist, for I, for
    one, am waay beyond tired of seeing them onlist. Is Jake incapable of
    communicating in the absence pf such crude crtutches, and will he
    admit that not only was Cheney's quote prophetic, but it did indeed
    explicitly deal with power grids, as I maintained and Jake denied?
    I am beginning to think that I am becoming Hermit's and Jake's Dick
    Cheney; in other words, no matter what i post, and no matter what its
    onbjective merit, they will mightily endeavor to derogate, dismiss, trash
    and belittle it. And they're calling ME the memebot!? Sheesh!