virus: Hermit was also wrong...

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 12:28:25 MDT

    ...about my replies to Jake being 'strident'; in fact, they mainly consisted
    of my asking him not to flame me and my publicly refusing to be trolled
    into an insult exchange. And I am STILL resisting that impulse, with
    Hermit. I just wish he could rationally discourse without resorting to
    such tactics, but some things are too much to hope for, I guess. Unlike
    me, he just can't seem to resist such impulses.