virus: Re:Disowning Hermit

From: Zloduska (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 03:23:59 MDT

    [quote from: metahuman on 2003-08-19 at 02:43:57]

    Accusation

    If we examine Hermit's behavior over the last three years, he appears guilty of creating massive unhappiness and discord within the membership and of harming the reputation of the CoV. In the former through his conduct and actions making our forums unpleasant and unuseable by other members, in the latter in coninuously advocating the anti American, neoconservative \"Hermit's Universe First and Only\" belief system in such volumes and aggression as to preclude any effective response. A system which is rejected as bigoted by the vast majority of our membership and potential membership, yet which is now by default the \"face\" of the CoV.

    Action to Date

    Hermit has been remonstrated with, appealed to, disciplined and the saga continues. We have offered a \"soft schism\" and this was not acceptable.

    Nice typo. Surely you're referring to a certain other party's behavior.... With all the flaming and name-tossing, and as you seem to have arrived minutes ago (ex., your utter cluelessness), you must be awfully confused.

    ----
    This message was posted by Zloduska to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29098>