Re:virus: Requiem :David's Law Against Flaming...

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 04:22:29 MDT

    Joe, I still say that you are hasty in judging David. A hasty judgement is also called a prejudice. If you continue on this route, I will have to step back and let you be slaughtered. David is a good guy and I will not defend the slandering of his good name.

    You were in the right to defend yourself against Sapiens ignorant criticisms and subtle flames, but this is where you are in the wrong.

    9th Law of Power:
    Win through your actions, never through argument.

    19th Law of Power:
    Know who you're dealing with--do not offend the wrong person.

    26th Law of Power:
    Keep your hands clean.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29101>