Re: virus: post mortem

From: Jake Sapiens (every1hz@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 13:08:28 MDT

    I suggest that we wait until the week of silencing is up before we really
    try to Post mortem this anymore more if at all. My only diagnosis at this
    point is the following: Joe Dees was silenced for long-term disruptive
    behavior on the Church of the Virus, the current episode being only a single
    instance of this history. Demon/Metahuman was sanctioned for behavior
    relating to his participation in this particular episode. I
    have stated my case against Dees. I personally have no complaint
    against Demon/Metahuman as I never suggested any action be taken against
    him. Whatever transgressions he may or may not have committed against
    me, I really don't care, since the ongoing behavior of the Dees was my
    primary focus. I am still willing to consider person to person in offlist email
    any lingering complaints that some may have about my own
    behavior. Joe of course can expect that I will be deleting/ignoring
    any off list communications from him. As I understand the silencing, the
    silenced person can still read the public portions of CoV which includes this
    Email list.

    -Jake