virus: How is Jubungalord?

From: Jake Sapiens (every1hz@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 12:33:54 MDT

    This question came to my mind as I considered question number 25 on the voting.  From the last that I recall he is probably currently stationed over there, and I was thinking that if he couldn't give us the thumbs up without violating some CoV ban on such topics then that would really suck.  I hope things are going okay for you over there.

    Sincerely,

    -Jake

    --- Jake Sapiens
    --- every1hz@earthlink.net

    --- To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to