Re: virus: Is this really how we want to govern ourselves?

From: Hermit (virus@hermit.net)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 17:26:22 MDT

    Actually, if Jake had bothered to examine the Virian Wiki (http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki) and particularly the very relevant pages at:[*]http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/VirianPolicy
    [*]http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/WikiPageStatus
    [*]http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/Voting
    [*]http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/WikiVoteHe might not have posted as he did. Partiucularly as prior to his establishment of this silly vote, he had access to cooperate on the work of developing the policy. Which in fact deals with the kind of vote he established at the last mentioned http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/WikiVote under Revoting and the kind of bias he inserted (supra) Vote topics should not include slanted questions or adjectives, but should simply contain the wiki page title. The topic must point to the wiki page title for the vote to be valid. Advocacy should be restricted to the BBS or official (logged) Virian IRC channels. Virians are encouraged to ignore private communications advocating voting in a particular fashion.

    Seeing as Jake was part of the wiki project almost from the beginning, are we to assume that he is not in favor of this approach any more? If so what is he suggesting?

    Hermit

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29174>