Re: virus: Is this really how we want to govern ourselves?

From: Jake Sapiens (every1hz@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 17:52:41 MDT

    I didn't advertise my opinion as anything other than my opinion (hence the
    "[Jake]" at the beginning of the question.)" The choices left plenty of
    options for those who disagree with me to express themselves. I don't see
    anything wrong with this especially since I didn't intend for this to poll
    to be binding Virian Doctrine, but I guess that may not seem clear as
    Hermit by contrast seems intent on making all of his pools binding Virian
    doctrine.

    Sincerely,

    -Jake

    <http://www.lucifer.com/cgi-bin/virus-l>