virus: Religion is a tool

From: Kelly (transdimensionalelf@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 07:47:38 MDT

    I havent posted for a while but I was reading the list today
    and I wanted to give Joe a big pat on the back for working continuously on improviing his psychic abilities.
    Thats dedication rarely seen these days.

    I quit following the list a while back but I am curious how some of you are still entertained by this intellectual game of one-upmanship.
    I will admit its entertaining poking fun at the dim but its like shooting fish in a barrel after a while.
    Is it possible to understand memetics without some basic understanding of preprogrammed social behaviors.
    A bunch of people that you dont really know telling you your more right then someone else is only as cool as your ego tells you it is.

    Have fun
    Archibald