RE: virus: Fred Reed on Religion...

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 00:26:24 MDT

    ...actually i thought hermits reply very worthwhile. it serves as a
    response template for many similar essays. i've heard many such
    speeches...and the only thing one can do is shake ones head in frustration.
    now i can whip out hermits very thorough reply and have the other guy spend
    his time grokking his falacies, not me. thanks for the tool herr hermit.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".