virus: eply to walter and some smurfy thoughts...

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 01:26:47 MDT

    ...thank you very much walter for you welcoming back...i feel a bit like
    Cotter. other than that...i have an interesting thought....

    ...down the road, lets suppose the issue of controlled procreation were
    brought to bear on the world...fuck it, this country lets say to simplify
    things. lets suppose everyone were in agreement as to its importance.
    doesnt it seem reasonable that people would then start bickering as to who
    and which groups should be more enforced than others? e.g...."blacks" only
    comprise 12-14% of our population, so wouldnt they have reason to be upset
    that said population control would keep them in the minority while white and
    or hispanic culture has had the early advantage in overpopulating,
    outnumbering them, and thus overpowering them? what about asians? american
    indians?(they'd really have a position) etc. is there really any hope of
    change? should we give up the thought and focus instead on progress and
    expanding beyond this planet? or should we maintain the notion and
    primarily focus on the logistics of the issue? or should we just clone
    zillions of Hermits, Joe Dees, and Davey McFazdens and await the exciting
    galactic world war between the new vulcans, klingons, and humans? or should
    i simply invent the OTHER teletubbies we werent allowed to know about? (the
    Mauve teletubbie is truly something to behold)...(you'd know what true
    terror was if you encountered it)

    p.s. the smurfs were happy little things...was the source of their
    happiness the fact that they only had masturbation to deal with, and not
    women? did this eliminate most of their competitive spirit? do
    smurfberries taste like a mixture of strawberries and passionfruit like i
    imagine? why did gargamel want to eat smurfs? and how many packs a day did
    smurfette smoke to get a voice like she does? and did the smurfs ever
    distill smurfberries?...they should make a fine wine. i need answers!

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".