RE: virus: The Death of Whistling?

From: Kid- A (dave_is_brewing@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 18:13:49 MDT

    Blunderov <Wonders whether whistling a tune he heard on the radio would
    render him liable to penalties if he did it in public>

    I dunno but that builder across the road has been whistling "I'm in the
    money" all week and it's getting rather irritating, why don't the RIAA sue
    him, I know I haven't bought any music since he started.