RE: virus: how many e-mails has the Sobig.F. worm released?

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 20:28:58 MDT

    ....ok, i opened up my computer after having chatted with the people that
    sold it to me...they suggested that the three beeps sounded like a vid. card
    problem....but i cant be sure. so far i have pulled out the vid card...put
    it back in, unplugged it etc....i still seem to get the three beeps on
    startup. so i must ask, without actually replacing something, how do i
    test for confirmation of error? i pulled the supposed vid card evil-doer,
    and i still get the error beeps. any ideas what it might be instead?

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".