RE: virus: The Ideohazard 1.1

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 07:36:14 MDT

    That the term has wide use does not render it meaningless.

    Anti-American means: 1. Opposed or hostile to the government, official
    policies, or people of the United States, their aims, or interests, or to
    their institutions.
    2. To be against America or Americans. 3. Predisposed to hostility towards
    America, Americans or things American.

    That the USA is disliked for simply being powerful is a point I have also
    made elsewhere. That said, to surrender to anti-American prejudice is
    logically unsound and generally unhelpful (you know I am not referring to
    you here).

    Regards

    Jonathan