RE: virus: Re:communication and body language.

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 08:09:01 MDT

    '...Hence the flags'? Don't you think one flag would have been
    sufficient? Here we have a veritable flock of Bald Eagles (and flags), a
    phenomenon somewhat at odds with the usual behaviour of this magnificent
    species.

    Leni Riefenstahl (who died the other day aged 101) apart from her fetish
    for bunting, was quite fond of massed eagles too. She would doubtless
    have been pleased to know that her legacy to the technique of propaganda
    remains undimmed.

    Best Regards
    Blunderov