virus: Re:Getting a reputation

From: Kharin (kharin@kharin.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 12:48:26 MDT

    "Look how many posts are posted now... hardly any. When I started the CoV I had rtouble keeping up with all the posts. There was always something interesting, or fun to read. I'm not seeing that as much now. "

    A couple of points.

    Firstly, quality is more important than quantity. Looking back to the last occasions when my inbox was buried in an avalanche of posts, I have to say I find it difficult to summon up any feelings of nostalgia.

    Secondly, while this is a very subjective area, I would say that the most interesting and enagaging material from Virus is increasingly posted to the bbs rather than to this list (thinking of contributions from members like bricoleur in particular).

    ----
    This message was posted by Kharin to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29293>