virus: Re:Getting a reputation

From: Kid-A (dave_is_brewing@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 08:27:15 MDT

    [ElvenSage]Which brings me to another thing. I want to write for the E-Zine, but I found myself caught up on what I want to write about. So, I was wondering if any of you would like to see a music review section? Sure a music section isn't going to be extremely intellectual and such, but I think I would be good at the type of thing, and I'm constantly listening to new music, by new artists, with different styles. I'd try not to be too bias, but to be honest I do not venture into rap, pop, or county very often. Classical, New Age, Metal, Techno, and Reggae is the majority of what I listen too. For my first though, I'd really like to write a review on the new CD by A Perfect Circle. Opinions?

    [Kid-A] I think that's a great idea ElvenSage, I didn't think anyone else listened to Reggae but it would appear that I was wrong. I'd be happy to help out with music reviews and stuff If you like, I like to stay ahead of the game somewhat.

    Regards

    Kid

    ----
    This message was posted by Kid-A to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29293>