virus: Re:Getting a reputation

From: ElvenSage (elvensage@chaosrealms.org)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 00:36:25 MDT

    I've been thinking about this a lot lately when I've found the time too. I think it would be a good
    idea to have a formal CoV meeting to discuss the reputation system as well as other issues among the
    CoV. We can also use this chat session to get some feedback on the E-zine, as well as possibly get
    some people to volunteer for articles and such.

    Which brings me to another thing. I want to write for the E-Zine, but I found myself caught up on
    what I want to write about. So, I was wondering if any of you would like to see a music review
    section? Sure a music section isn't going to be extremely intellectual and such, but I think I
    would be good at the type of thing, and I'm constantly listening to new music, by new artists, with
    different styles. I'd try not to be too bias, but to be honest I do not venture into rap, pop, or
    county very often. Classical, New Age, Metal, Techno, and Reggae is the majority of what I listen
    too. For my first though, I'd really like to write a review on the new CD by A Perfect Circle.
    Opinions?

    (note: I know I've been a bit angst-filled and edgy latey, to those who were on the receiving end,
    I really am sorry.)

    ----
    This message was posted by ElvenSage to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29293>