RE: virus: The Ideohazard 1.1

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 00:26:08 MDT

    ...i have to agree here. i DO feel islam is a modern negativity even in
    comparison to the other predominate religions. core to this issue is it's
    relative lack of reformation of any kind....the whole thing of violent
    suppression of sins and forcing nonbelievers to conform by force is
    reminiscent of the dark ages. modern statistics seem to agree...of all
    major world conflicts going on right now...it seems islam is at the heart of
    nearly all of them. nearly universal intolerance on its part is the main
    crux.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".