virus: Scheduled Chat

From: ElvenSage (elvensage@chaosrealms.org)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 07:28:18 MDT

    I propose that we hasve a scheduled chat event for the all Virians to discuss a few matters
    concerning the CoV. I'm not sure what time would be best for all of you, but Sunday would be by far
    the best day for me. Any objects? What time would you perfer if you plan on attending?

    All information below will change as I receive feedback.
    [hr]
    Edited: Sept 28th, 2003, 8:27 PM CST
    Who: All Virians who wish to participate.
    What: Proposition for a Scheduled chat by ElvenSage.
    When: ?Sunday, Oct 5th? at ?6PM? CST
    Where: #Virus Channel
    Why: To discuss the following topics: (List can expand, please suggest other topics for
    discussion)

    The IdeoHazard Issue 1
    General Discussion

    The IdeoHazard Issue 2
    What can be Improved on?
    Assigned Articles/Sections
    Suggest Layout/Format Changes

    CoV Reputation System
    Is the system working?
    What can be improved?
    [hr]

    ----
    This message was posted by ElvenSage to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29350>