virus: Disownment and DiP

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 17:22:00 MDT

    http://virus.lucifer.com/wiki/Disownment

    Introduction

    Disownment is the ultimate action taken by the Church of Virus to protect itself at the culmination of a disciplinary process.
    <snip>

    http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=voteResults;idvote=34 > the vote was in favour of accepting the policy of disownment. The total number of people who voted is 17. Total members now is 50. The vote is closed. Is it possible to reopen this and considering that disownment is part of DiP, maybe we should have a vote on DiP before we reopen the Disownment Vote.

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29448>