virus: A brilliant pair of articles on the BBS

From: Hermit (virus@hermit.net)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 10:54:10 MDT

    In danger of being forgotten in the flurries, there asre two brilliantly written articles, one posted by Kharin, one written by him, on the "Philosophy & Religion" section of the BBS under the title "Out of the Matrix'. If you have some time and an interest in meaning and truth, visit http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=32;action=display;threadid=29454 and give them a read. I hope you find them both as enjoyable as I did.

    Hermit

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29463>