virus: Re:IRC DiP

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 10:44:00 MDT

    [Lucifer]
    That unfortunate incident is now under investigation by the Sheriff and his trusty deputies. In order to prevent escalation in the mean time, the participants are under a partial ilencing, their BBS accounts have been disabled, their op privileges on #virus have been removed, and their messages to the list are now moderated.

    Perhaps we'll discover that the whole altercation was staged to make some point about the DisciplinaryProcess :-/

    [rhinoceros]
    Accounts disabled? I hope this investigation concludes really really fast.

    Oh, and the investigation should not neglect to examine the possibility that the rhino was part of the plot (publicity department) :-/

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29476>