RE: virus: Economic Speculation

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 03:39:14 MDT

    Interesting article, thanks.

    I tend towards beings sceptical of 50-year-out forecasts because I think
    they are just a little bit too ambitious. I prefer slightly shorter
    forecasts.

    You might enjoy this one:
    http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/globaltrends2015/index.html

    It dates from December 2000 and makes for interesting reading.

    Regards

    Jonathan