RE: virus: F**cking USA

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 06:19:53 MDT

    USA"
    > video/song is purported to have been created by a South Korean.

    [Blunderov]
    I watched one of them:
    <q>
    This is a very shocking and unbelievable video of some North Korean High
    School Girls marching in line to school while singing a song.
    </q>
    I must be missing something here. The girls sing about how if someone
    attacks them, their soldiers will fight back and surely win. It is not
    clear to me that this is either shocking or unbelievable - in fact the
    song seems no different from most national anthems which make it clear,
    either implicitly or overtly, that there is a line in the sand over
    which nobody had better step. ?
    Best Regards